NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out

I just installed from Sarge netboot cd 040907 on a SunFire V100.

The installation went fine and I could boot from root partition on disk.

When I try to use either of eth0 or eth1 I get the message "NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out" repeatedly.

I also cannot access external servers via ftp or http. Ping works fine. Access to servers on local net works fine for a while, then the "NETDEV WATCHDOG" messages starts.

Any suggestions?

/Klas