Re: Video card

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 17:51, Huston wrote:
> I need a decent video card for my E250.  The Raptor one I have doesn't do the job very well.  What is a good replacement, and is there a list of cards that will work with an E250 server out there?
Anything manufactured by Sun and listed as supported on an E250 or
anything made by a third party and listed as compatable.  As far as I
know no-one has yet managed to get generic / PC graphics cards working
with Sun hardware - however it shouldn't be too difficult and probably
just requires a bit of carefully targeted hacking.  I'm hoping to get a
chance to do some work on it in the next few months.

Cheers,
 - Martin

--
Martin