Re: Xserver crash Enterprise 250 Raptor Video

Clearly this indicates some kind of boot order dependency is not being
satisfied. I suggest you investigate what thing that X requires to have
been started is either (A) not started in time for the display
manager's X server to find it or (B) not done starting in time for the
display manager's X server to find it.

Figuring this out could be difficult. Also, you could scour the
configurations of your display managers for anomalies. I have found
that Debian's default display manager configurations tend to be a
little bit wonky, to be perfectly honest. I hope you figure this out.