Re: Ultra10, keyboard with 2.6.9

That driver is b0rk3d on my box and barfs when I run it. I am monkeying
about with ALSA CVS, but it seems that my .edu somehow broke CVS and
made it quit working some time in the past few days, which has delayed
my progress.

If you want to try it, it did not build quite correctly for me. It was
dependent on verbose printk being enabled in the kernel sound options
and therefore my modules would not load due to missing symbols, but
this is an option for the ALSA driver, and it refuses to build if you
are using 2.6's builtin ALSA, so that is the issue I am working on now.

It's sort of dumb that their own code does not enable verbose printk
inside itself when it is generating modules dependent on that option
being enabled, isn't it?

I need help from Comrade 4LS4 H4x0r, whereever he is...