Re: SunBlade 2000 fails to netboot

Ben Collins wrote:

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 09:39:28AM -0500, Kent West wrote:
I've got four SunBlade 2000s on which I installed Sid last year. However,
because of all sorts of lock-up issues, etc, I've tried to downgrade back to
Woody, with pretty bad results.

The short of it is that I've decided to see if I can wipe one totally clean
and start from scratch.

I pulled down the official tftpboot image from

This tftpboot image booted just fine, but when it got time to install the kernel and driver modules from the network, the default download URL of:
fails with the message:

Host: http://http.us.debian.org:80
wget: server returned error 404: HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found^M

This is pretty much (exactly?) the same error message I got from Ben's original link that I mentioned in my first post.