Re: Envctrl for E450 (that old issue again...)

> I know that there are problems with envctrl.c on E450.
> Do anyone on this list know of a possible solution that will handle the
> fans as they are handled in Solaris (or atleast make it possible to turn
> them down a notch or five)?

Same problem here. I would be willing to write the code, but
I do not have the time to figure out where exactly the problem is.
I searched the web a while back, and I remember reading that envctrl
used to have E450 support; but it was broken, and so was removed after
a while.

A.
--
Ansgar Esztermann