Re: Issues with netboot for Sarge on Netra X1
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Issues with netboot for Sarge on Netra X1
- From: Meelis Roos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:13:33 +0300
- Message-id: <E1BigCz-0008Hq-Gb@rhn.tartu-labor>
- In-reply-to: <2fMUA-PAemail@example.com>
KL> The following packages have unmet dependencies:
KL> base-config: Conflicts: tasksel (< 2.00) but 1.52 is to be installed
KL> initrd-tools: Depends: cramfsprogs (>= 1.1-4) but is it not going to be
KL> Depends: dash but it is not going to be installed
KL> E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify
KL> a solution).
I got exactly the same bug on a SparcStation 5 yesterday. It seems a
temporary problem, I have secceeded in installing Sarge on this same SS5
before (with earlier sarge beta installers).