spam issue...

I'm afraid I might have to unsubscribe from this list because of the incredible increase in spam email that I've been receiving since I subscribed.. I'm not certain that the list itself is to blame, however, if it does not stop I will unsubscribe.  I'm pretty sure that my address is safe within the list but I do not know who has subscribed to this list that might be providing my address to spammers.

I now receive about 60 spam messages a day.. previously it was about 6.