Re: Can't boot linux on sun blade 2000

Well, after a week of unsuccessfull tries I can conclude that I can not fire
up GNU system on my sb2k. Thanks for all your help that I have got.

Most probably that I will try my luck again several times with different
FreeBSD approaches and most probably end up with Solaris system.
This is sad but it seems that my box is too unlucky with current linux kernel.
And I can not try 2.6 kernel since nobody agreed to mail me a compiled binary
(Oh well - I know this is serious risk to got a troyan but I have no
alternative). I will try to compile it myself on solaris but I think this
will take a long time to find how to do it.

--
Respectfully
Alexey Nezhdanov