Slightly OT: SCSI on SPARCServer 630MP

Hi all,

I realise this is a Debian list, but I'm hoping I can find some people who
know about this hardware here. And I will be installing Debian on it as soon
as I get this problem sorted :-)

I'm trying to get an old SPARCServer 630MP working. For some reason it's
just not seeing any SCSI devices. I've tried a few different hard disks and
a CD-ROM drive but can't get it to see anything. probe-scsi-all just
doesn't find any devices.

Does anyone know anything about these machines? Do I need any special drive
settings? Anything else I need to know? Any ideas what might be causing this?

I'd be VERY greatful for any help.

Thanks,
David.

--