Re: Can't install Debian on Sunblade2000

В сообщении от 5 Апрель 2004 14:06 Alexey Nezhdanov написал(a):
> I tryed three images this time: woody tftp image (still same effect - junk
> spreading all over the screen with "memory address not aligned error
> finally"), sarge d-i tftp image and tftp image from
> http://www.phunnypharm.org/.
> The last two images worked slightly differently:
> phunnypharm image prints out "Warning: can't find initial console" and then
> hangs.
> d-i beta 3 waits a moment and then panics after two "unknown sparc
> instructions" and "attempt to kill init".
>
> I can not connect through serial cable since this box have no RS-232 port
> and I have no first woody CD image (some additional googling points that it
> may be working).
>
> So - can you give me your invaluable tip once more? :-)

Some more questions: since I still can not pass any parameters to kernel I
slightly offtopic question:
My box is Blade 2000 and it have no floppy drive.

Can I just plug the floppy drive out of intel box and plug it into blade 2000?
I have checked out connectors - and yes it have connector on-board that is
very similar to usual one.

BTW I'll try to make a null-modem cable and install linux through it in the
meantime.

--
Respectfully
Alexey Nezhdanov