Re: RE: bridging ethernet problem

Hey guys,

I'm having the exact same problem as Andrea posted about. The only thing is that I'm using SuSe instead of Debian on sparc. To be completely honest, I think I am a little intimidated by debian, even though I have used several *nix variants for quite some time. Anyhow, I wouldn't suppose that anyone would know how I could convert the debian package to something usable by SuSe? I was able to extract the binary, but it can't find the libraries it needs (I suppose because they are different ones that wouldn't be on a SuSe system???). Also, I believe my system is running in 32-bit mode (Ultra1 Creator3d). But it seems that there are 64-bit packages on the system. If I compiled this from source wouldn't it make the right version?

Thanks for any help.

Charlie