Applications Manager DSP, Silicon Valley, CA

In business since 1989, CTSearch is an independent high technology search firm that specializes in placing talented professionals into high technology companies.  http://www.ctsearch.com

Job Title:
Applications Manager

Location:
Silicon Valley, CA

Our Client:
Our client is one of the world-class leaders of semiconductor logic devices. Our client's products and services deliver the ultimate in flexibility for system architects whose designs are both complex and driven by cost and time-to-market pressures. Customers in the communications, consumer, industrial, computer storage, and digital consumer markets are leveraging our client's technology as their competitive edge.

Responsibilities:
In this hands-on technical management position, you will be responsible for managing a team that provides pre and post-sales technical support. Your team will support design-win activities, and as well as develop Reference Designs and Applications Notes.

Requires:
· BSEE with 10+ years experience including 5+ years managing
· An in-depth knowledge of ASIC, FPGA, and systems designs is required.
· An in-depth understanding of DSP is a must
· Must be proficient in either PCI or SPI 4.2
· Must understand Logic design, Synthesis, Verification, VHDL/Verilog, and timing optimization
· Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills are required.

To Apply:
If you would like to apply, please send your current resume to careers@ctsearch.com. If your background is a fit, we will call you to discuss the opportunity. Your resume will NOT be sent to our client until after we have talked to you.

If you are no longer looking for a new position and/or do not want to receive our career opportunity emails, simply reply to this email with "remove" in the subject line.

http://www.ctsearch.com
Connection Technology Search
Suite B
1724 Lorenzen Dr