Re[2]: PCI USB Cards

Hi,
My U10 runs woody, 2.4.19 kernel.
I have these PCI cards installed

>> nics,
> Recently someone reported getting a 3com card (3c905?) working.
I have 2 3c905b-tx installed, had up to 3, used revs A,B,C

>> scsi cards,
> Yep.  Got an Adaptec card (2940 IIRC) working very well.
Diamond Fireport 40 Dual (sym53c876), (sg module), can boot from it,
but when rebooting, I have to Stop+A and "boot scsi".

>> tv tuners, etc.
> Never tried but IIRC the bt drivers appear in the SPARC kernel so it
> should work.
miro pctv (bt848), the kernel used doesn't have the necessary modules.
I had once a bttv module loaded, using a debian kernel (can't remember
which one, surely a 2.2.x when using potato). I only tried xawtv,
nothing went, didn't search more than a screwdriver.