RE: Booting custom kernel

Yep,

That did it.  It must be either specifying the full path or doing a silo -f.
After those 2, the new kernel booted.

Alas, it doesn't recognize my 2nd CPU (Solaris and OpenBootPROM do) and even
with bridge-utils64, bridging still doesn't work.

<Sigh>

I guess if I was a real hacker, I would dive into the kernel code and fix
it!

<> Jim