security fixes for woody sparc kernels?

Hi all,

Does anyone know the status of the sparc kernels in woody with respect to
all the recent kernel security fixes?  Looking through the list of
advisories at http://www.debian.org/security/ I don't see any mention of
sparc architecture.  (I have an UltraSparc IIi, which is a firewall so I'd
just as soon not put a compiler on it to build a new kernel myself...)

I'm currently running "kernel-image-2.4.20-sun4u" version 26.potato.1,
last updated 20 March 2003 (according to the package changelog), which
IIRC I got from woody-proposed-updates.  Any woody-compatible upgrade
suggestions?

Finally, the only account I have on the firewall is root; since all the
latest problems seem to be local root exploits, do I need to worry at all?

thanks,