Re: /etc/apt/sources.list

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, John Hedge wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I've had occasion to download a couple of individual deb files over the
> last couple of days and it's occurred to me that I should update my
> sources.list from the Debian 3.0r0 Sparc cds that I used for my install
> to an online source.
>
> I've 'Googled' without success. Can someone either point me in the
> direction of an online cut and paste source or be kind enough to include
> one in a reply?

sources.list is the same on sparcs, i386 or other platforms. You just need
to find a convenient mirror (some mirrors have only i386). I use this:

deb http://ftp.sh.cvut.cz/debian stable main non-free contrib
deb http://ftp.sh.cvut.cz/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

-- Jan Houstek