Re: Network card problem: carrier lost

Hi,

the reason why, even with local-mac-address? set to
true, you still have the same mac address on all your
interfaces is because Linux just ignores it.

As said in a previous post, it doesn't matter if you
have the same mac address on all your cards as long as
they are not connected to the same subnet.

Thanks,
Bertrand.

Hi,