New kernel images...

I've finally finished up silo so that it can load images as large as
8Megs on sparc64. SILO 1.4.4 is now in unstable. It will not work on the
2.4.21-smp kernel. The change required some fixes to the kernel.

I have uploaded 2.4.24 kernel images for sparc32, sparc64 and
sparc64-smp, which will work with the new larger image loading. May take
a couple of days before they get into the archive.

I also have 2.6.2-rc3 images building now for sparc64 and sparc64-smp. I
wont upload these until 2.6.2 final comes out, but as soon as they are
done, I will make them available for download and testing.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/