Re: sun running linux with xfs

we where not able to compile a 2.6 kernel for the v210 anyway, therefore we stayed with 2.4

unfortunately we where not able to use jfs either.

greetings
ruediger

Matthew French wrote:
On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 12:17, me wrote:

maybe this helps, we have pinned down the problem to the scsi suns, so v120 and v210. the v100 using xfs comes up fine after any kind of crash or forced reset via management

I could not get XFS to work on my Ultra 5 (IDE). Using kernel 2.6, it
would work for a while and then lock up. Didn't have time to investigate
further.

- Matthew