Re: sun running linux with xfs

maybe this helps, we have pinned down the problem to the scsi suns, so v120 and v210. the v100 using xfs comes up fine after any kind of crash or forced reset via management

so sun sparc IIe based boxes with scsi drives and xfs will not reboot after a crash. the question remains, why??
help would be welcome

greetings
ruediger

me wrote:
hi there,

has anyone tried to run linux with xfs on a sun?
we have made some tests and it works fine until it crashes. rebooting the system results in an xfs_recovery run which freezes the box. only way is putting the drive in another sun and doing xfs_repair -L

tests were made with linux 2.4.xx on v100, v120 and v210