Re: setup X on sparc20

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 07:16:43PM +0100, nfs_nis wrote:
> I have just installed debian on my sparc 20 and i am have problem with
> starting "startx" i just get alot of  screen dumps at command prompt...
>
> I have try-ed to this command dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 still no luck
> also i have tryed dpkg-reconfigure console-data -textmode.
>
> My display card siting on my sbus(sparc 20) is the Sun turbo GX
>
> I really would appreciate any help!

a) Do not reply to some random thread, leaving the full text of that
   thread in the email, to ask a simple question.

b) Leave off the full page .sig from your emails

c) Send me (and the list) /var/log/XFree86.0.log. A copy of the messages
   you see on the screen would help.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/