Bonus point error

Account # 626286836

I, Kathleen Laidley, received your letter informing me of how you award bonus points from the books that are purchased & how it's possible that your order forms are mailed out well in advance & may not show all the bonus points that I have earned. But what it did not state was exactly how many bonus points I have earned as of right now. Can you show me all the books that I have ordered since I have joined your club & how many points each of those books earned? I do realize that I did return one book in March, I believe, & because of that, you took back some of the bonus points from that order. I had ordered three books & returned one. So, please don't send me another complimentary letter like the last one & give me what I have asked for--an explaination & itemized list of all the books I have purchased & how many bonus points for each of those books & what is my total bonus point record as of 12-30-03.
My e-mail is t4444@ids.net
Thank you,       Kathleen Laidley