I'v finneshed building http://marillat.free.fr/(mplayer) on sparc!

mplayer works and I think it's even possible to use transcode.

WHO
Mike Mestnik <Cheako911 AT yahoo.com>: for being me.
Christian Marillat <marillat.christian AT wanadoo.fr>: for putting the source debs together.

and every one else how's packages appear within.  With a special thanx to:
Mean <fixounet AT free.fr>: for his help with avidemux and for mostly being his source in 2002.

WHERE
http://www.technofoundry.com/~cheako/debian/marillat/
ftp://filbert.is-a-geek.org/pub/debian/marillat/
http://filbert.is-a-geek.org/ftp/pub/debian/marillat/

TODO
Put on a mirror with lot's 'o' bandwidth, I have not made them apt-gettable for this reason.
A replacement for libdivxenc needs to be found as it is closed source.
avidemux and kplayer don't build.  I fixed as many trivial porting bugs as I could, thought you
could get lucky.