Re: ssh pause on ultra 2

It's not an OpenSSH problem, per se -- it's OpenSSL that's causing the
slowdown.  There's been quite a bit of discussion about it on this list (though
I think it's been a while since the subject last came up).

I believe rebuilding OpenSSL from the source package, so that it adds the
UltraSparc optimiztions, would speed things up.