Re: reading ultralinux's faq

> > > Whne in 64-bit mode you use a lot more memory to run the same program
> > 64-bit in most cases is slower.
> Geez, and I got flamed as a clueless luser for saying these things. ;)
>
> (It is _meant_ as a humorous observation, not a gripe, k?)
I'm sorry if you felt flamed - twas not intended as such and as not all
of us know you it can be difficult to miss a humourous slant on quick
questions.

In the past this mailing list has got message along those lines in all
seriousness and (IMHO) as certain chips makers continue to tout their
new 64bit offerings as if they we something completely new we'll see
more of this. </anti-x86 prejudice>

Cheers,
 - Martin

--