smaller kernel images (Image too large to fit in destination)

Hi,

I'm running a SUN Ultra Enterprise2 on Debian/unstable with
kernel-2.4.21-sparc64-smp.
Right after upgrading from version 32 of kernel-2.4.21-sparc64-smp to
version 33 I got

Fatal error: Image too large to fit in destination

at the boot prompt.
Searching the archives told me, that a kernel kernel compiled make image
would help.
So my question here:
Are there any Debian kernel packages compiled with 'make image'?
Where can I grab them from?

thanks
Christian
P.S. With the release of 2.4.22, are there any Uploads to unstable
planned, maybe with a smaller size?