Sparc Ultra 5 + ATI Rage Pro Turbo PC + old ncr scsi controller

Hi,

i will get this weekend my Ultra 5 and want to install woody R1. As the system
comes without an additional graphic card i would like to use a ATI Rage Pro
Turbo PCI for this  job. Also i want to use an old ncr scsi controller for
some external scsis hardware (no booting requiered)

Will this be supported by Woody ? Are their any other problems possible ?
If this is a rtfm question please point me to the docpart :)

Tia

regards

   Andreas