RE: [gentoo-sparc] more info re hypersparc smp w/ 2.4.23-pre5

I have a sparc 20, 2x 150 MHz HperSparcs, and 2.4.21-SMP, vanilla, no patch,
ext3 all over.

My machine always boots up to INIT, then, it may hang...

If it starts the INIT correctly, it's good to go for months...

The more I look at it, the more I believe it is an issue with a flacky INIT,
not liking an SMP kernel thing. But I'm not much of a coder, so I may be
very wrong.

Then again, this is the first I hear of the kernel hanging midway into its

Nico