Re: Some problems with Xfree86/sunffb driver

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 11:47:24PM -0700, David S. Miller wrote:

> I wouldn't use an ultra10 as a workstation, personally :-)

OK, you can't just make a drive-by comment like like that.  :-)  Would
you elaborate, please?

(I used a 440 Mhz U10 as my primary workstation at home for quite a
while, and didn't have significant problems with it, other than the
lack of a Flash player and Java, but that's a general problem with
SPARC, not the U10.  Is there something better?  I didn't think the
Blade 100 was significantly more powerful.)

Thanks,
  Rob.