Re: cannot find sparc64.gz

> My aim is to expand the graphic capabilities of this box at least to have a
> dual head like in my ex-PC and, if the poor 333-Mhz processor
I'm on a 333Mhz UltraSPARC IIi and I would find it difficult to describe
it as poor.  Clock speed doesn't really mean much in terms of real CPU
system / performance IMHO.  Most of the folks I know turn their noses up
at it because it's not up to the same clock speed as their Athalon and
then they wonder when my machine out performs theirs.

But that is very much my opinion and as well all know trying to compair
/ benchmark machines isn't actually possible.

Cheers,
 - Martin

--
Martin