Re: help for debian on sparc

Hi all

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, openssh wrote:

> I am completely newbie on debian4sparc, and i have a simple question.
> I have to download debian4sparc for a friend of mine, 8cd, and send him
> by mail (not by email, but with mail).
> now i downloaded the iso, but i don't known which is the way to burn them.
> i have only winxp pro and nero burning rom.
> if i launch nero and open the isos and burn them by default it's ok?
> or do i have to set some special options?
>
> t.i.a.
>
> ps: please excuse my english but i'm italian....

As some of the other replies this is a simple process.  Just tell Nero (or
whatever app you are using) to burn the iso's.  The iso's themselves are
created bootable, so when you burn them, the cd's are bootable.  I did the
same thing on my win2k peecee, and have used them on an IPC and an ss5-110
(linked the ipc to my peecee with scsi cd's).

Will