Re: help for debian on sparc

At 15:30 -0400 7/9/03, Ben Collins wrote:
On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 08:28:09PM +0000, openssh wrote:
 > They are raw ISO images. It should just burn them that way. If you burn
 > it, you should then be able to open the CD under winxp and see the
 > files.

 ok. thanks 1k for the answer!
 but this way i don't know if the cd will be autobootable.

If it burns to where you can see the files, it will be bootable.

Will it be bootable in a SS2? I did the same thing and could not boot off the CD. I do know my machine has no problems booting off my SunOS 4.1.3_U1 CD, so the ISO images I burned must be at fault. I also used the same setup (Mac & Toast) to burn the Solaris 9 which I used in my SS20 without a hitch.