Re: Undefined reference in inputdrv.o on kernel compile

I solved this by turning off the Input core support. On recompile I got
another error with bbc.o which I solved by searching through the config
file for BBC and setting CONFIG_BBC_I2C to 'n'.

After this the kernel compiled, but there were still problems. On boot
up there are numerous unresolved symbols. When I use smbmount I get an
error saying that smbfs is not supported by the kernel even though I set
it to be compiled into the kernel:

        ERROR: smbfs filesystem not supported by kernel
        smbmnt failed: 255

I had these same problems earlier, but thought it was because I didn't
give make-kpkg the argument "--arch sparc". Unfortunately this hasn't
made any difference. If anyone has any suggestions please reply since
I've been struggling with this for a while and have been getting no
where. The smbfs problem is more critical than the unresolved symbols.

Thanks,
Rob Mosher