Re: does not match kernel data

Perhaps you have a problem with the way you built your kernel.  I've had
a similar problem if I did something that changed things in between
doing a make vmlinux without doing a make clean first.  Translation:
do a make clean before a make vmlinux and see if the resulting system
map doesn't work better.