Sun Enterprise 250

HELLO ALL!

This past weekend a fallen .com allowed our IT department to get a Sun Enterprise 250 Server. It currently has Solaris installed on it and we plan to back that system up. But our ultimate goal is to install debian linux.
Our biggest hurdle so far was finding a keyboard for the thing!

I am very familiar with linux but only on intel machines. I also have only used red hat and mandrake with their very friendly graphical interfaces.

As a newbie I must ask:

How much trouble is it to get debian running on this sun box?

What are the necessary ISOs to obtain?

What is everyone using thier sun box for?

Thank you in advance for your input.

--
Ben Reubenstein