Re: Custom tftpboot images

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 19:34, Alvaro Figueroa wrote:
> My workstation at home is completely XFS ('xcept for /boot)

Is it a sun4u sparc ? If so, what happens if you unplug it without a
soft halt/reboot ?
If you state that it's possible to get a reliable XFS root filesystem
with a sun4u box I will dig into the isuue I encountered last night.
Could you please tell me which kernel and XFS patch you're using ? I did
my tests with the official kernel-source-2.4.20 and kernel-patch-xfs
source packages that comes with Debian.

--
Irvin Probst
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary