ip6tables on sparc32: filter Table does not exist

Hello

I finally managed to compile 2.4.20 on my SS10. Since I recently got
2001:8A8:30:30::/60  I now definitely want to do ipv6. It works, BUT:

josephine:~# ip6tables -L
ip6tables v1.2.6a: can't initialize ip6tables table `filter': Table
does not exist (do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.

This happens with the stock kernel, but also with the usagi-patch.
So there's definitly something amess with the kernel itself.

I did a quick google, and found further reference to the problem,
but no solution. As it appears, the HPPA-architecture has the same
problem, and sparc64 as well (CC to Aaron Sethman which reported
it for Sparc64).

Now the question: Does anyone know of a solution, some super-secret
magic patch, or at least, does anyone know who I should bugger? ;)=

Cheers
Peter
--
Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin