Re: ip6tables on sparc32: filter Table does not exist

Hi

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Peter Keel wrote:

> Hello
>
> I finally managed to compile 2.4.20 on my SS10. Since I recently got
> 2001:8A8:30:30::/60  I now definitely want to do ipv6.

Welcome to the club :-)

> It works, BUT:
>
> josephine:~# ip6tables -L
> ip6tables v1.2.6a: can't initialize ip6tables table `filter': Table
> does not exist (do you need to insmod?)
> Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.

Rhetoric question: how did you compile ipv6 netfilters???

if they are modules are you sure they are loaded correctly?
a lsmod would help....

> Now the question: Does anyone know of a solution, some super-secret
> magic patch, or at least, does anyone know who I should bugger? ;)=

try also to on debian-ipv6 mailing list. It is probably more appropriate.

Fabio

--
drac (1.11-7) unstable; urgency=low
  * added IPv6 patch from the great IPv6 Team

 -- Noel Koethe <noel@debian.org>  Sun,  9 Feb 2003 19:33:00 +0100