Unidentified subject!

Hi,

I have the NONUS Debain 3 Sparc CD available and a sun4u (Ultra 5/10) machine.
When I try to boot from the cd and begin the installation everyting works fine
with SILO. When I press ENTER at the boot: prompt I get the following error:
Cannot find /boot/sparc64.gz. I checked the cd and noticed that there is only a
sparc64 file and not a sparc64.gz file. Accordning to the SILO file the sparc64
is supposed to be used for rescue. What am I doing wrong?

thanks Kim