Sparc installation

Hi,

I ha a Debian 3 NONUS Sparc64 cd with which I'm trying to install a Ultra 5/10
(sun4u) machine. When I boot from the cd SILO works fine but when I at the
boot: prompt press enter I get the following error: Cannot
find /boot/sparc64.gz. I checked the cd and noticed that there is no sparc64.gz
file in the boot folder, only a sparc64 file. According to the SILO file the
sparc64 file is only used for resque. Hmm, do I have a bad CD or what am I
doing wrong?

Kim