Re: stability on a sparcstation 5 170mhz

[ Tomas Szepe ]

>> > [martint@ifi.uio.no]
>> No, sorry, it's a Fujitsu MB86904 which is 110, it seems. But isn't
>> 2.2.* stable on most Sparcs?
>
> Yes, but not on the SS5/170.

Oh, OK.

>> (Please make your mail client respect my "Mail-Copies-To: nobody"
>> header.)

Er, that's nonsense. Mail-Copies-To is a news header. The mail
equivalent is Mail-Followup-To, IIRC, which I need to (but haven't
yet) put into use. Sorry about that.

> If there's a broken mail client involved in this thread, it must be
> yours -- "somehow" I didn't receive a copy of your post.

Why should you? I'm sending to the list.

Martin
--
"An ideal world is left as an exercise to the reader."
                                                 -Paul Graham, On Lisp