Re: stability on a sparcstation 5 170mhz

> > [martint@ifi.uio.no]
> >>
> >> I'm running 2.2.19 on my SS5. Uptime of 328 days now, and no stability
> >> problems that I've noticed. I use the box as web- (Apache) and
> >> mailserver (IMAP and webmail).
> >
> > That can't be a '/170' then.
>
> No, sorry, it's a Fujitsu MB86904 which is 110, it seems. But isn't
> 2.2.* stable on most Sparcs?

Yes, but not on the SS5/170.

> (Please make your mail client respect my "Mail-Copies-To: nobody"
> header.)

If there's a broken mail client involved in this thread, it must be
yours -- "somehow" I didn't receive a copy of your post.

As for Mail-Copies-To, a quick grep through the mutt docs reveals
it's a nonexistent header.

--
Tomas Szepe <szepe@pinerecords.com>