Re: stability on a sparcstation 5 170mhz

[ andy bezella ]

> i've got debian woody running with a 2.4.20 kernel on a 170mhz
> sparcstation 5, which, as i understand from ultralinux.org 'is not very
> stable.'  and i have to agree...

I'm running 2.2.19 on my SS5. Uptime of 328 days now, and no stability
problems that I've noticed. I use the box as web- (Apache) and
mailserver (IMAP and webmail).

Martin
--
"An ideal world is left as an exercise to the reader."
                                                 -Paul Graham, On Lisp