Re: Sparc5 woody CDR boot woes

William Law wrote:
	I had similar troubles with my sparc5-110.  I found that the first
CD would not boot properly.  I ended up resorting to boot floppies, then
changing media to the CD for the rest of the installation.

Just a thought :)

Thanks William.  Unfortunately, my version of the machine is floppy-less.

I don't suppose a bog-standard floppy would work? Well, I suppose not...I did see what looked like a floppy power connector when I had it open, but no data cable to connect it to.../Taras