One less thing to gripe about!

Wow!  I'm not sure what I did (shut down artsd?.. thought I tried that
before, but didn't work!), but I've got SOUND under KDE!  Well, KDE sounds
aren't there, but I can play games and use XMMS!

And Penguin Command doesn't look as bad as LXDOOM...

... getting closer!  I may NEVER have to buy a PC!  I'll just hunt down
throw-away Sun workstations and put Woody on them from now on!

Doc