Re: Creator3D XF86Config-4

The menus and kicker are from Teax 0.21, which I downloaded and compiled from:

http://www.kde-look.org

(make sure to do ./configure --prefix=/usr before compiling...)

The kicker is translucent, but unfortunately, it doesn't change when you
change desktops, if your desktop has a different background.

You can find the background there, too.  It's called "Community"

The icon set is called IcOsX-0.7.  The Window decoration is called Aqua_Ace,
or something like that.  It's supposed to be translucent when not selected,
but it isn't working, for some reason.

All of this cool stuff comes from kde-look.org.  I really wish Debian had KDE
3.1, or at least 3.03, so I could use Keramik, which I really like the best.

I bought an eMac for my kids a couple of months ago.  They use it most of the
time, so I suffer from Mac envy (thus, the eye candy)!  I only own one other
computer, an old Compaq that's my Debian firewall/server machine.   I have a
Pentium IV laptop running WinXP for work, and this Ultra 10 with a nice 19"
Flat Screen that no one at the company wanted!  I brought it home, tried SuSE
on it (got frustrated with lots of junk in distro, and clunky, slow security
updates), so I finally put Woody on it.  So far, I love Woody, but I really
would like to have some nicer looking fonts (I had some Windows fonts on
Libranet on a PC for awhile, they looked great), OpenOffice, some better 3D
support (even getting LXDOOM and PenguinCommand working!), and sound working
in KDE (still can't get it working, even after following all the advice
here).  Oh, yeah... and KDE 3.1 and Gnome 2.0!

Doc