RE: Console on SS20

In addition to enabling getty to accept logins on the serial console, you may
need to enter the following 2 commands at the boot promote.
	setenv input-device ttya
	setenv output-device ttya
You will also need to edit /etc/securitty to allow root to login through the
serial console. Other wise you will not be able to login as root.
Lee;-)