Re: Solaris emulation in 2.4.19

> If you really want a web browser consider one of the free alternatives.
> There are quite a few. I use mozilla daily with no problems.

As mutch as I love free software, one of the things that are keepeing me
from installing linux as the main OS on about some 40 blade 100s that we
have here on my university, is the flash plugin that has only been made
available for solaris.

I haven't really put a lot of work into it, but I asume that one needs
netscape/mozilla compiled for solaris to run those pluggins.

Has anyone done any work on this issue?

Thanks.

Ps. The other is the SunPCi :)

--