Solaris emulation in 2.4.19

I followed the procedure in question 6.9 of the FAQ on
www.ultralinux.org but still can't get Solaris emulation to work.  I
copied libraries from a Solaris 2.8 system to
/usr/gnemul/solaris/usr/lib directory.  I noted there was no
/etc/ld.so.cache file to copy but I searched some past postings on
this topic and apparently that file doesn't matter to Solaris 2.x.
solaris.o is loaded in as a module and SunOS emulation is compiled
directly into the kernel (conflict?)

For my test, I copied the 'ls' binary from the Solaris 2.8 system.  I
noted from running 'ldd' on the Solaris system that it also requires
the '/usr/platform/SUNW,Ultra-60/lib/libc_psr.so.1' library, so I also
copied that to /usr/gnemul/solaris/usr/platform/SUNW,Ultra-60/lib.
When I run the binary, I get

$ /usr/gnemul/solaris/usr/bin/ls
zsh: no such file or directory: /usr/gnemul/solaris/usr/bin/ls

Each time I run it, I see a message like the following in 'dmesg':

[zsh:15322]: set personality to 4100001

'file' command shows:

$ file /usr/gnemul/solaris/usr/bin/ls
/usr/gnemul/solaris/usr/bin/ls: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, SPARC, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped

Any ideas on what's missing here?  Ultimately I'd like to get Netscape
4 running under Sparc64 Linux.

thx,

--
Roy Bixler <rcb@ucp.uchicago.edu>